The Jerez circuit is considered too technical, but much appreciated by motorcycle champions.
• Last name : Jerez circuit
• Location : Spain (south)
• Distinctive signs : temporary route with sharp turns and narrow streets.
• Birth : 1985 (1st F1 Grand Prix in April 1986)
• Distance from the circuit: 4,428 km
• Number of turns: 13
• Record: 1 minute 15 s. 650, by Michel Schumacher during tests for Ferrari in 2004. (1'14''820 very exactly).
He no longer receives an F1 Grand Prix but only concept car and F1 prototype tests. Resurfaced in 2005, it still had bad press among motor racing drivers. Without a real straight line, it has a bumpy road, a course drawn with too many windings, it is therefore considered to be too technical and especially inappropriate for F1. On the other hand, the motorcycle champions appreciate it. The turn at the end of this Andalusian route is particularly difficult to pass. Every year, the Spanish Moto Grand Prix, which is a speed race for motorcycles, attracts many enthusiasts of this mechanical sport.
The Sir Gentleman Driver collection
Mythical Circuits: Jerez polo shirt with classic collar
Le jerez polo shirt from the collection of legendary circuits, red, is in heavy jersey, a guarantee of quality and comfort for the wearer. Its regular cut means it can be worn with jeans or straight cut pants, like chinos. Associated to black sleeveless puffer jacket, it is the flagship piece of any gentleman driver's wardrobe.